You’ve probably heard it a million times before: “Dry shampoo is the best thing for your hair!”
And while we tend to think of dry shampoo as a greasy-hair life-saver, it turns out that this product can be a colored-hair game changer, too.
Here’s why dry shampoos are the best option for colored hair:
- They help prolong your color. When you wash your hair with traditional shampoo, you strip away not only dirt and oil, but also some of your color.
- Dry shampoo helps keep your color vibrant by absorbing excess oil and extending the time between washes.
- They add volume and texture. If you have fine or thin hair, dry shampoo can give you the illusion of thicker, fuller locks.
- If you find that your color starts to fade after a few washes, dry shampoo can help extend the life of your color by a few washes.
- Dry shampoo is also great for those who have oily hair. The oil-absorbing properties of dry shampoo can help keep oily hair under control.
Just apply at the roots and massage into your scalp. Wash thoroughly after applying!
Finding the right dry shampoo for your colored hair can be difficult at times! So we put together a list of the 7 best dry shampoos for colored hair to save you all the time and stress!
Click the button below to check them out!