Cocoa Butter Kisses are more than just a delicious snack - they're also great for your skin!
Made with 100% pure cocoa butter, these little nuggets of goodness are packed with antioxidants and nutrients that help keep your skin looking young and radiant.
Here are just a few of the benefits of cocoa butter kisses:
-They help improve circulation
-They assist in cell regeneration
-They diminish the appearance of stretch marks
-They can be used as a natural sunscreen (SPF 4-6)
-They help relieve eczema and other skin conditions
How to Use Cocoa Butter Kisses for Your Skin
There are many ways to incorporate cocoa butter kisses into your beauty routine. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Make a homemade body scrub: Mix together 1 cup of cocoa butter kisses, 1 cup of brown sugar, and 1/2 cup of olive oil. Rub all over your body in the shower and rinse off for soft, smooth skin.
- Moisturize your hands and feet: The next time you're applying lotion to your hands and feet, throw in a few cocoa butter kisses for an extra dose of hydration. Just rub them into your skin like you would any other lotion.
- Soothe sunburned skin: If you've spent too much time in the sun and are starting to feel the burn, reach for some cocoa butter kisses. The natural properties of cocoa butter will help ease the pain and moisturize your skin at the same time.
- Keep cuticles healthy: Massage some cocoa butter kisses into your nails and cuticles once a week to keep them hydrated and prevent hangnails.
- Make your own lip balm: Combine 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter kisses with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of beeswax, and 10 drops of essential oil in a small glass jar or container. Place the jar in a saucepan filled with a few inches of water and heat until everything is melted together. Once it's combined, pour it into small lip balm containers or jars and let it cool completely before using.
As you can see, there are endless ways to use cocoa butter kisses to benefit your health and beauty! So go ahead and indulge in this delicious treat - your skin will thank you for it!